Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekends...

The most awaited team building is officially over. We had fun and definitely we developed the kind of bonding that the said event was aiming for. Though the ending wasn’t that right for me… since I had to go home unexpectedly since the tiring events weren’t tolerable enough, the whole 24 hours of non-stop adventures mixed with unexpected drama were totally great.


***


I’ve been through so many battles in my life. As a child, I couldn’t imagine that I have encountered so many things and what made it special was… I am still here standing and still fighting. There was a time that I stopped from making things all right because I am tired… But He showed me that I still have hope and so I must go on. That’s what I did…



But life seems to be ungrateful for me. It’s as if I have to fight for everything before I could totally have it. I have to fight for my family name, I have to fight for my relationship just to keep it right and now… I still have to fight for my life.


I didn’t see this coming but yes… for the past four weeks; I’ve been so worried and scared. But the worst news had just reached me. Positive! My left breast has a cystic nodule at the 10 o’clock position, measuring 0.94 x 0.29 cm. In short, I have a cyst and I need to undergo serious medication. I don’t know how bad it will be… all I know is that I am so effin scared.


So what can I wish for??? But may God bless me…

No comments:

Post a Comment