Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Marriott Hotel

This will be the first entry for my new category Food Trips. As we all know, I love food so much and the BBRC gang always allot time to find the best tasting food anywhere and anytime.

But since this is my blog, I will rate the food as to how much I enjoyed eating it. Remember this is just my personal opinion. Here's the legend; 5 Stars- Mouth Watering, Mind Boggling, Orgasm Inducing piece of heaven, 4 Stars- A good one but not worth eating again, 3 Stars- NAAAH! It's OK 2 Stars- Ahuh!?! and 1 Star- Two words; FORGET IT!

Anyway, first stop: THE MARRIOTT HOTEL


"Onion Soup"

3 Stars


"PIZZA"


3 Stars


"Hamburger and Fries"

4 Stars


"Pork Adobo with Hard-boiled Eggs"

4 Stars



"Chocolate Ice Cream"

2 Stars


Seriously, the overpriced foods were not worth at all. Maybe their buffet is great, but I don't think will risk another try.

No comments:

Post a Comment