Friday, March 25, 2011

Apricot Diner


I found the best restaurant in the heart of Caloocan as my friends and I quest for the best tasting food in town. This place is owned by a friend of a friend and eating at his place was one of the awesome moments of my entire week. So below are my rates for every food that we ordered.




Grilled Pork Chop
5 Stars



Spaghetti Bolognese
4 Stars



This is not in the menu but this is the owner's own concoction of Buffalo Wings
5 Stars



Beef Salpicao
5 Stars

June 11th Crouquettes
5 Stars

Ebi Tempura
5 Stars

I will definitely recommend this place to everyone. Not that it is cheap but the place is awesome, the service is perfect and the foods are really insanely delicious.

Apricot Diner is located at 1oth Ave. Caloocan City, near Caloocan City Hall... :)

2 comments:

  1. Good thing you liked the food from this resto cos I just heard a bad experience from a friend. This resto served them cold soup and pasta. Kainis yun huh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?! that sucks. maybe we were treated nicely because I knew the owner.... (and he knew I'll be doing food reviews) lol!

    ReplyDelete