Wednesday, August 15, 2012

PNE, PMC and Bulalo @ 70's Bistro

After 2 months of being the only "new" girl in Azkaban. We finally decided to have a little break from our tedious and mundane daily activities and watched Parokya ni Edgar slammed their drums and pluck their guitars. Me, not a total newbie from rock parties totally enjoyed the ear splitting sound from one of the greatest Pinoy Rock band. 


We were a bit early so we were introduced to this band. I didn't recall their names but they were really funny. Except that most of their songs are just ripped off of different pop culture songs from other rock bands. I hope they will not get in trouble for that because they are really funny.


At around 12 midnight, PNE were all set and really STARTED the night. I've watch them literally a hundred times and they really know how to rock the hell out of their audience.


It's a superb performance from Parokya ni Edgar. It reminded me why I simply adore them for more than 20 years. They're the first pinoy rock band that completely dazzled me during my growth years. I just couldn't find the right words to describe how good they are in their craft. They are just outstandingly amazing.


Chito sung two of my favorite songs; One and Only You and Sampip. It came to me as a surprise since they never really sing that songs during normal gigs. They also tried to commemorate The Master Rapper Kiko Magalona when they sung Bagsakan. It wasn't that flawless but I am sure, somewhere out there Kiko is smiling at them while throwing a ROCK ON sign.


I have enjoyed my night with the PMC group. Though there are couple of embarrassing moment that I did. (Of course, that was expected) But not to defend myself, but I think I am still at my well behaved self despite of the sheer drunkenness that shrouded me. I could have been much worst. *wink


To end the night, the Boss treat us out for a hot Bulalo near my place. We had a nice hot meal to sober us up (which is an epic fail for me). To sum it all, it's been really nice that we finally had our moment outside the Azkaban. I think this is one fun moment that I will definitely miss when I go back to where I am supposed to be. Half of me wanted to stay but the other half reminds me that I don't have a choice. It sucks but I finally get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment