Saturday, April 15, 2017

An Open Letter To The Man Who Broke My Heart

Dear You,

It's been 15 days since the night you came over my place. It wasn't a great night for the both of us. I admitted I over react and my emotions clouded my judgement and refused to listen to your side. We weren't that far yet in terms of relationship years but I felt something different since the day I met you. You were a jolt of life to my dead heart. Our relationship, as quick as it may, was the highlight of my year. It was a roller coaster ride and a fuck fest of emotions.

And for the first time in 5 years, I never felt so alive. But then reality came. I have to choose if I can handle your erratic behavior; your punctuality; your mysterious personality. Maybe we jump too quick and forgot to know each other well. And so this happened.

I miss you so much. I tried hard not to; and I am still trying as of writing this. But everytime I see that green dot beside your social media account, I am battling 45 demons in my head not to send a message to you. Each time you texted me or send me IMs, I am fucking slitting my wrist not to give in.

We broke up because I decided that I need to love myself more. I never thought loving myself more is so much painful than loving you. Now I am so confused. I am un-effable. I wish things will be different...

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment