Tuesday, March 17, 2009

that's the way it is... but I am pissed!





can i just dont give a fuck?!?

Say it’s true; the only constant in life is change. I was too jaded for planning a meeting for my High School reunion last weekend. Gathering them up together was totally the stupidest thing I ever volunteered to do. It was a total pain in the ass move but don’t get me wrong but planning this event was really really not that easy. I bet the first group who had the same advocacy as moi had just given up for this particular reason.




Anyhow, I swear to my life I won’t give up till last Saturday. It was just an honest to goodness speculation I had came across to but I think… having this reunion is nothing but a stinky bull crap. Why? Last weekend, I spent most of my time calling everyone, posting in every social network in the World Wide Web I could manage and sending away e-mail messages to all of them. I scheduled a meet-up for all of us so we could all agree upon the said reunion thing. We could brainstorm ideas and we could arrange our schedules that will suit every body. Out of forty people, only seven of us managed to show up.





NOW WHAT AM I THINKING??? Only few people in the world should care about this event yet there are only seven of us who really show the support and will to participate. It was just one heck of a meeting in Manila what else more if we scheduled it on a very far away province. It’s like an hour travel but only seven people managed to effin CARE! I am uttermost disappointed and what made it worst was I can’t blame anyone. Maybe because we have to accept that we are no longer kids anymore. We are no longer part of any high school hype shits that we used to be part of when we were younger. And most of all, we all now have different lives and most of us have moved on to the kiddy stuffs we used to enjoy with.




Most of them responded like they are so busy and they have tons of other lives to dwell on to. Let me say my piece: I ditched work, I came straight from the hospital, I don’t have enough sleep, I talked to people I don’t want to talk to, I wracked up my phone bill to the highest limit and I waited looooong hours JUST TO HAVE THIS EVENT WORK!





Surely, I am pissed! I can’t deny that fact but what else can I do? That’s the way it is. Now, who ever reads this… might not understand or will probably be offended on what I have written in this entry. But you can’t blame me for feeling this way because I also sacrifice some things in my everyday life and sure those seven people too but the question is… WHY CAN’T YOU?

1 comment: