Sunday, March 1, 2009

A totally HIGHlarious KLUTZY Stunt

Total extreme adventure and romantic schiz… that is how my weekends went on. First off, the boyfriend and I watched an overly cheesy tagalong movie in a movie house. He wasn’t exactly excited about that thing but because I was very persistent in convincing him, he finally said yes. At the movie house, everyone was all feeling the exact emotion I have in mind. Corny and irrelevant??? I don’t give a fuck. I enjoyed the movie because of the unique chemistry of the two lead roles.



must watch!

You Change My Life is the sequel for A Very Special Love starred by the youngest and the hottest actor and actress in the Philippines. John Lloyd Cruz as Miggi Motenegro and Sarah Geronimo as Laida Magtalas. I can hear the endless giggles and laughter in the crowd. And because it was worth giggling for, I joined in them. The boyfriend was having fun too and even admitted that he cried halfway in the movie. You Change My Life is unique in a special way. It wasn’t the overrated and melodramatic type that most tagalong drama movie always has. It was funny and entertaining. Though the fantasy is inevitable it doesn’t affect the entertainment level at all.

***


My never ending quest to find the most suitable and easy way of losing weight had just gone from plain adventure to extremely dangerous stunt. I don’t know who suggested that I should buy a bike so I could ride on it and sweat like hell while enjoying the goodness of our neighborhood. But whoever thought that, he’s GOOD! That is why I saved money and today I bought one.


Ten years ago, I am a rider kid. Even though I don’t have my own bike, I am not that average rider. I can do simple stunts that most kids can’t do. BUT THAT WAS A DECADE AGO! My skills are now rusty and I am fuckin’ AGING!


itz hurtz!!!


But because I am sooooooooooooo excited, my dad and I tested my new ride and we had a father and daughter biking spree. I knew I am doing good… I went faster and faster. I saw a big truck parked in the side road then I saw a man walking beside the truck, I turned left there was a car. I have to keep right but I will hit the man. I am getting closer and I didn’t know what to do. And just like what my old man said, when it rain… it POURS! The chain in my bike loosens, I wiggled, I screamed, I panicked and the next thing I knew… I am flying out from my bike and I landed flat on my ass.

I was just lucky that I didn’t have any bruises or cuts or broken bones (except that my ass really hurts like hell) but that fall wasn’t really FUNNY at all. Everyone who saw my fall approached me. They were asking if I am okey or if I need to go to the hospital. It was painful and EMBARASSING, so I got up and laughed to hide my embarrassment. I looked at my dad, still shocked at what happen. He nearly had a heart attacked so after assuring me that I am in good shape, we went home.


Ending? Cold compress on my ass…

No comments:

Post a Comment