Saturday, September 24, 2011

What's In My Bag: The Intro

I am introducing a new category here in my blog which I adapted from Cosmopolitan Philippine's specials in their fab website. This is totally not my idea at all but I thought it would be fun if I will feature the stuffs normal/non-celebrity/non-model people put in their survival kits. So to start with, I will show what's inside my daily bag....


I know... that is why my bag's heavy.


-my work laptop


- My Planner
- My Company ID
- My eye glasses (because I'm blind... LOL)
- Umbrella


- Pepper Spray (for protection because I always come home late)
- pocket ash tray
- Cigarette and Lighter (I know... dirty habits but I can't help it)


- pocket tissue
- comb
- Berocca (best for hang-overs eerrr power booster to help me in my crazy schedule)
- Hygienix alcohol (for sanitation and I love the smell)


- scrunchy (for bad hair days)
- my Nokia C2
my Pay Less wallet
- my keys in Fossil key holder
- my I Touch


I have two different kikay kits. The first one contains stuffs that I can use for "biglaang" over nights and feminine hygiene. :-)

- band aids
- Carefree Feminine Wash
- Toilet Odor's away solution from Japan
- Liquid Soap
- extra underwear (eheheh...)
- mini soap
- shampoo and conditioner
- panty liners
- sanitary napkins


I also have a mini pouch for extra stuffs like discount cards, membership cards and gift certificates



Here's my other kikay kit. It contains my vanity stuffs like:
- Pond's Oil Control Film
- Wet Wipes
- My medicines
- tweezers
- ear cleaner
- dental flossers
- comb and mirror combi


- toothpaste, toothbrush and mouth wash


- The Face Shop Hydro Splash BB Cream
- Elite Liquid Foundation (I just transferred it to a small container to fit in my kikay kit)
- Christian Dior Dior Snow Two way foundation


- The Body Shop Love Etc. cream perfume
- Tic Tac mints
- Bath and Body Dark Kiss cologne (I transferred into a small container)
- Christian Dior Mascara
- Etude House black eye liner


- Revlon red matte lipstick
- Christian Dior red glossy lipstick
- Charms lip brush


- Ellana Baby Buki brush
- The Body Shop mineral blush-on

Whew.... that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment