Sunday, October 2, 2011

What's Inside My Bag?: Tina Lee

For my second entry of "What's Inside My Bag?", I am featuring my good friend Tina Lee. Tina is an online freelance writer and a shop-aholic as well. We both love shoes, bags and MALL SALES. So without further adieu, lemme introduce Tina and her brown Satchel bag...

 Tina posing for my blog while holding her satchel...

 - Kate Spade yellow wallet
- external hard drive (full of downloaded movies and TV series)
- Panasonic Lumix camera (she's a blogger as well)
- Fibrella umbrella

 - inside her satchel bag is her bag organizer

 - zapper (for protection...)

 - her passport
- her key
- e-cigarette and its liquid solution

 - Maybelline pressed powder
- Cinema Secrets blush-on
- Face Shop concealer
- Body Shop retractable brush

 - Revlon lipstick
- Laura Mercier lip gloss
- Maybelline lipstick

 - Pocket tissue
- inhaler (she's asthmatic)
- antacid 

- toothpaste
- pocket toothbrush
- Jhonson and Jhonson Baby Cologne

No comments:

Post a Comment