Saturday, May 12, 2012

What's Inside My Bag?: Anjsh Lacanlale

It's been awhile since I posted an entry for my What's In your Bag portion and because it's Mother's day tomorrow, I will feature my uber Hot Working Mama friend... Ladies and gents, my sister from a different mother and father -- Anjsh Lacanlale.

Below are the photos taken from Anjsh's work bag. 

Paper works and Stuffs from her job

Wallet full of receipts

Samsung Corby and a pen

Her kikay stuffs: Nivea Hand Cream, Cologne, Toner, Hand Sanitizer, Avon Lipsticks, Avon Blush, Baby Powder, Bag holder and a tape measure

Notebook, Ballpen and Pencil Case, Eye Glass Case

More receipts and notebooks

Here's Anjsh and what seems to be a diaper bag (stolen from her baby girl... lol) turned work bag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment