Friday, May 29, 2009

BEER-OH-RAMA to Cure a Broken Soul

The bottle is bringing me down… No comfort for me in this town…”

you'll never know... you'll never know!!!

When life sucks you dry all you need is one single day of total numbness and detachment from the real world. When your whole world is falling apart and the only reason you are still alive because your time isn’t over yet. And no matter how you convince yourself that things will get better soon… You’ll get tired eventually.

Weekends for me became a never ending quest to make my life at least a bit exciting and fun. It was getting hotter and humid as the days passed by and I am sweating like a pig… itz so disgusting!

Anyway…

Lately, I’ve been indulging myself with another ultimate nonsense that makes me crazier than my normal abnormal state. I am digging another inevitable grave and I know I am bound to commit another stupid stint that I will regret after. This whole freedom thing for me had gone from a pathetic moving on drama to intolerable dim-witted antics. Having too much freedom is in deed a tough cookie. I can almost feel my conscience walking away from me. Tasting my own vomit every other day due to excessive intake of alcohol or having bad migraine from sleeping 10 minutes a day became a daily unfortunate hobby. I don’t want to fathom neither cherish that kind of moment but what makes it pleasurable is the fact that I can feel a bit amount of joy amidst my daily doze of domestic drama. I know what I am dealing at this moment isn’t that bad as compare to other people. But I think I deserved to have this little space in the internet to post my online whining so I could at least shed out some negative vibes in my system.

I am broke!

For the longest time in my corporate life, I’ve been experiencing financial shortage each time I am going through any emotional catastrophe. This month had been awfully bad that explains why my bank account is drying like the Sahara. I need a second job so I could at least save my ass from economic drowning.

I uploaded a new theme for my site... tweaked the banner with my portable CS4 and boilah!!! It looks shitter than ever…

1 comment:

  1. JUBEN! *CLAP CLAP* JUBEN! *CLAP CLAP*
    TAE! *CLAP CLAP* TAE! *CLAP CLAP*

    ReplyDelete