Friday, July 31, 2009

Blame It On the Money...

Money Kills Friendship

It’s been a great week… at least not for me. This whole week marks the end of another futile friendship that I nurtured for more than five years. Yes, the friendship is pointless and it was rather shocking on my part considering that I’ve tried exerting effort on it. (That I don’t usually do…) But it got fucked up and now… we’re done.

What makes it really really shameful is the reason behind the “big fight”. That person ruptured one rule of friendship…. MONEY! I know it sucks. So the following morning I packed my office things and moved out from the cubicleville where that person resides in too. It was a drastic move and I knew that from the moment I started packing my things… all eyes and ears are on me. Now, they are making fun of the situation and that person became the new office big joke. I felt bad for that person but everything is just so effin wrong. I tried rationalizing the issue so I could revive the friendship back. But how can you forgive someone who‘s not even asking for forgiveness? You can’t see any trace of remorse on that person’s face. And with some occasional angry glance and raising eyebrows (and yes this is a little exaggeration), I just decided that from this on and forward… I wouldn’t even give a damn care. It’s not the end of the world. It’s just another petal that fell down from my garden of friends. (ehehehe…)

Come next Friday… there will be a grand poker night. It will be a night of booze, foods and party people. Everyone will enjoy the night… except me. I know it would be fun but it wouldn’t be that amusing if you knew that after that night… things will be A WHOLE NEW WORLD FOR ME. However, I know things are meant to happen and I am hoping that it would be the best for everyone.

Pero bwisit ka pa rin… Pero goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment