Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fat or Fit?

hiiinnggg!!!! hiiinnggg!!!!

To start of with, I went to the gym yesterday. While the whole Philippines was mourning and joining the late former President Cory Aquino on her burial, I was in the gym sweating my fats away. I don’t know, it’s just that I only have few hours for my leisure (and now I consider exercise as a leisure) and that’s the only time I could burn calories. Sorry naman!

After I’ve slackened my lards away, my whole body is throbbing like hell. I already saw it coming and I knew I am doing it right. I’ve been taking my 6 month plan seriously and I am willing to give up my pig out fun just to pull this one off. I don’t exactly remember the time when I became enthusiastic in any sports but I definitely enjoying it now. Yes, I did some volleyball games from the past, but that didn’t made sense to me. At first, I am so determined to lose weight for a very stupid reason (which I don’t prefer to talk about) but now things are coming off differently. I actually wanted this for myself and not for someone else’s benefit.

Life is starting to get bitchy again. I am caught up between facing a nerve wracking challenge and a potentially flourishing friendship. I might reconsider ending my current job and prefer the other one (see previous entry; Bulleted Thoughts) The price is so tempting, I couldn’t even blink. Much to my surprise, the client is giving me all of my demands just to get me off of this current job. That scares the shit out of my ass. Me karapatan silang mag-kupal dahil malaki ang offer nila. Seriously, I don’t know what to do… I am just waiting for more signs.

2 comments:

  1. talagang may comment ang PUGE. sis..regular badminton volleyball at gym may pag asa pa. bawasan nga lang ang bonding time with redhorse and sanmig.

    ReplyDelete