Monday, August 9, 2010

Clearance Sale: Robinsons Galleria

I know… after introducing my new category and the big transfer from wordpress to blogspot, I have never written anything for the past 5 weeks. Most of my time was occupied by work (both office and sideline gigs) and remaining was allotted to my personal agenda like shopping and hanging out with Carlo and Ryan. Anyway, since I spent most of my remaining non-working time in the mall, I never go home empty handed.

I’ve been perpetually “donating” my cash to Gokongwei, Ayala and Sy despite the fact that I am always broke every other week. So last week, when I learned about the Big Clearance Sale in Robinsons Galleria and the opening of Saizen, the coolest Japanese store that opened here in the Philippines, I didn’t have to think twice… I grabbed my purse and dashed my way to Ortigas.

Below are the purchases I made:


This is so self explanatory... Me inside a gigantic sale will not go home without shoes in my hand. So when I saw this amazing pair of gladiators and heels in Janilyn, I felt like I saw the holy grail right in front of my eyes... (lolz)



I'll be in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia in two weeks. I felt I needed another pair of swimsuit that will help me avoid the "Free Willy" look. I intended to buy something cheap but when I saw Nothing But H20 having this epic sale of all their items including the new arrivals... I can't say no to this pink bikini...



These are the stuffs I bought from Saizen Daiso:

> 2 Pocket Size Kit for my stuffs (I don't really need this but I find it cute)

> Cotton Buds but the tips are all pointed, good for correcting eye make up

> Cotton Pads in pink

> Nail Cutter in pink

> Pink Notebook

> Report Pad

> Keychain mirror, pink chocolate design (it's not obvious that I adored pink items)

Everything in Saizen is worth 85 petot. Well for girls like me who loves cutesy stuffs, Saizen is our heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment