Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What’s Inside My Kikay Kit



Every girl has a Kikay Kit inside their bag. We are girls and we need this not only for vanity reason but also for hygienic purpose. So here are the junks I put inside my vanity bag.



1. Dr. Oil Solution pressed powder- I am using BB Cream as concealer/liquid foundation so I don’t need heavy foundation cake for my vanity kit. I bought this in Etude House.

2. Pigeon Compressed baby powder- I use this for minor retouch or if I am too lazy to put any make up on.

3. Peach Balm Frosted Blush-On- I love this blush on because it gives a quirky look on my freakish face. It’s not the ordinary blush because it is frosted and glittery. Also bought it in Etude House.

4. Proof 10 Aqua Tint- I love liquid lip/cheek tint. Aside from the 2in1 features, it gives natural looking blush and reddish lips. I am not really fond of heavy make-up except for super formal occasions. So lip and cheek tint rawks my everyday kikay kit. Also from Etude House.

5. Body Shop Borny Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm- mixture of my Aqua Tint and this makes my everyday make-up. Plus, I so love the sweet strawberry taste.

6. G-lish Lipgloss- wala lang… I like to carry extra gloss for certain calls. Biglaang lakad, etc.

7. Christian Dior Serum Derouge Lipstick- this is for I-don’t-feel-like-I-am-fabulous-so-I-need-to-give-extra-effort-in-my-make-up-day. Because this lipstick is in “puta” red color, I rarely use it. Just for certain situations that I feel like I need to put serious make-up on.

8. Christian Dior Mascara- do I need to explain why a girl needs mascara? Thank you….

9. Black Eye Liner- see reason number 7. Again, from Etude House

10. Cologne- of course, for every day smell… J

11. Blush On Brush- for my blush on of course

12. Oil Control Film- for oil blotting purposes

13. Toilet Freshener- I am always on the go and I am total toilet freak. So I need this stuff to you know, sanitize. J

14. Liquid Soap- like what I stated above, I am always on the go. So you’ll never know how much filth in my hands.

15. Mouthwash- before I don’t really use this, but after I pierced my tongue, I felt like I need to clean it every chance I got. J

16. Toothpaste and Toothbrush- I brush my teeth as often as I can. Whenever, wherever!

17. Medicine Kit- My sis often makes fun of me because I always carry a handful amount of different OTC drugs in my bag like paracetamol, pain relievers, for diarrhea, antihistamine, etc. She said I am like a walking drugstore. What can I say? Girl Scout ako… always ready!

18. Band Aid- see reasons above.

19. Rubber Band- for bad hair days

20. Tweezers- for I forgot to wax my eyebrows day

21. Ear Cleaner- wala lang… actually. It was given to me by Tina and I always carry it with me. J

22. Comb- because I am a girl

23. Breath mints- to keep my breath fresh… I usually use this after I smoke… J


No comments:

Post a Comment