Monday, December 1, 2008

one year down....

It’s been a week since I last tried writing about the things that happened to me. And until now, I still can’t figure out what to say or how to start. Last few weeks were adequatelys spectacular and I myself can’t even moved on from the vast happiness I felt inside.


See, the much awaited anniversary of the boyfriend and I had actually celebrated the day we decided to be together. Despite of the fucked up events that hindered our relationship… we made it though. The celebration wasn’t that fully romantic type (see: candlelight dinner in a fine dinning restaurant). The big day was celebrated in ENCHANTED KINGDOM.



Yes, ya’ll read it right. Two grown ups were actually celebrating their first year anniversary in the land of electric toys and amusement park…. And I LOOOOVVVEEEE every minute of it.


Indeed, the place was magical because the feelings we had for each other was unfathomable. I don’t know… maybe they are all right. LOVE IS LOVELIER THE SECOND TIME AROUND….

No comments:

Post a Comment