Friday, December 5, 2008

S-O-R-R-Y


“Most people walk in and out of you life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart…”



I know I probably rant about not having enough sleep because of how shitty my career stalks on me. But last night wasn’t exactly that kind of situation. Yesterday, I decided to be back with my old self. I mean being too lazy and spending the rest of the remaining waking hour watching TV and surfing the intranet.



I came across this site which I occasionally check every single fart of the day but last night was so strange… it pissed me off. But as much as I tried to think about what did I do… it came right to me that it was seriously my fault.



I know I am not one of the nicest people in this world. I probably threw in a couple of pranks or crap to anyone I met everyday. But the thing was I treasure friendship a lot. Friendship for me is sacred. It is like a holy grail that I will protect through my last breath. So when it comes to friend, no doubts… I am all hands down to it.



I knew I have said something or probably did something before you flew somewhere in East Asia. I was really in a bad shape at that time and I know that you know what happen and that needs no explanation. I also know that it’s not really a valid reason but you know how bad I am in dealing with situations like that. So that’s it…. As we talked last night, I knew that it wasn’t the normal conversation that we used to have. But anyway, seriously dude… our friendship means a lot to me. So, I am really sorry from the bottom of my heart.




Have fun there! And I would really appreciate the snow in the bottle for your pasalubong. I just hope it would reach my hand before it (UPDATES:)melts.(eto pa!)

No comments:

Post a Comment