Monday, December 29, 2008

Vacation Extravaganza!



i so love it


Finally, after almost a lifetime of enslaving my ass in Doom Island err in XMLville, I am now currently enjoying my two weeks break from work and just bum around. Anyway, I wanted to write something to describe every single detail that made this vacation exxtraa special.


Actually, I don’t have any idea how to start this because this might lead to a very cheesy entry but hell no… I can’t do anything. First of… I GOT ENGAGED! Yes, yours truly have actually received a ring from someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. It’s not just good or pretty… IT WAS MAGNIFICENT! No more words or any long explanation… let’s just leave it that way.


***


BBRC are back! We celebrated our Christmas Party in Tagaytay , watching the sun rise amidst the shuddering cold of freezing breeze, eating brunch on top of the checkered mantle lying in green grass, fly kites and cam whoring all over the scenic spot. After that, we steered our wheel towards far South and spend the rest of the day in the magical kingdom of fun rides.


***


And yes, I am not wonder woman… and because I am in charge of all this escapades… I am now spending my remaining days… in bed. SICK!


Anyway, that’s all! HAPPY CHRISTMAS and A MERRY NEW YEAR!!!


1 comment:

  1. Booo!!! Ikakasal ka na. Wag ka nang emo. :P

    ReplyDelete