Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yes the TONGUE!

So that’s it… I am magically bored today. Yes, the reason why I wrote the word magically because being bored and left here without anything to do is magical enough. Well, I know I have described perfectly how my corporate life is enslaving me by getting almost 14 hours of my everyday time.



It’s a habit for me that each time I finished my daily quota earlier than expected, I’ll surely spend the few remaining time making the crimson abstract’s ear drool in the most abnormal way.



Anyway, yesterday’s topic was really hilarious when I said something unintentional that was supposed to be a romantic way of describing how most guys don’t have enough vocabulary like Jerry Maguire who could instantly pulled a “You complete me” line when he was asked why he loves the girl.



I said, “ Maybe because he doesn’t have a gift of tongue… what I mean is a gift of artistic tounge….”



Then the next thing I knew… my supposedly naïve comment became a raunchy perverted way of saying how someone can do the best oral sex. HOLY CRAP!



This is just a normal and typical day!



No comments:

Post a Comment